The SJCRCD provides a wide variety of programs for the residents, farmers, ranchers, schools, public agencies, community groups and other members of the San Joaquin County community.
- Looking for a senior project for school
- Cleaning out the garage
- Fertilizing the garden
- Seeking funds for that special project on the farm or ranch
- Trying to control bank erosion
- Shopping for native plants
- Disposing of yard or farm debris
- In need of some extra cash for college
- Interested in becoming a citizen water quality monitor
- On the look out for something new and interesting for the classroom
- Removing non-native weeds from your property
- Curious about how to boost economic development through resource conservation
- Or, just hunting for historic photos of the Lower Mokelumne River
If it has to do with resource conservation, the San Joaquin County Resource Conservation District has a program for you!
Noxious Weed Program
San Joaquin County Resource Conservation District has partnered with the San Joaquin County Ag Commissioner’s office for a Noxious Weed Mapping program! Please contact the office or email email@example.com for information or to report weed populations.